eGramin hosting has a "No-Questions-Asked" refund policy. We will refund any unused portion of your deposit within 1 week of your request.
To initiate a refund:
1. Login to your Control Panel
2. Navigate to the following link: Billing -> Refund and follow the instructions on the page.
There may be minor changes in your refund amount due to fluctuations in international currency rates. We will refund your amount via the same payment mode through which the payment was originally received.
This process is applicable to payments made through Credit Cards, PayPal and Net Banking.
Please specify the following information in the Support Request on Support page:
1. Transaction ID
2. Account Username/Email ID
3. Company Name
4. Date of Transfer
5. Amount of Transfer
1. A transaction charge of 0.8% to 3% is levied against all refunds depending on mode of payment.
2. Parent will not refund any amount that has already been debited to the Customers Advance Account under any circumstances.
3. Parent and Service Providers, in their sole discretion, expressly reserve the right to deny any Order or cancel an Order within 30 days of processing the same. In such case Parent may refund the fees charged for the Order, after deducting any processing charges for the same.
4. Parent will charge a non-refundable fee for an Order unless stated otherwise in any Product Agreement Extension. The applicable fees will be displayed in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website and during the Ordering Process. Parent has the right to revise this pricing at anytime. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on posting of the revision in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website or on notification to the Customer via email to the Customer.